China Embassy Documents Attestation
Get your documents and certificate attested from China Embassy situated at New Delhi, India. Trust Attestation is one of the reliable company in Delhi NCR for Certificate or Documents attestation and verification or documents legalization or authentication, Apostille, China embassy attestation, China Embassy visa Stamping, Chinese language translation services at affordable rates. Trust Attestation is established at New Delhi managed by a group of well experienced, dedicated, motivated and high skilled degree certificates attestation from China Embassy. We provide genuine, efficient, fast, trusted and problem free embassy attestation services to our valuable customers at affordable rates at their door steps across India.
China Embassy/Consulate at New Delhi attested all types of documents
Types of Documents attested by China Embassy
- Personal Documents
- Educational Documents
- Commercial Documents
Attestation Process of Personal documents from China Embassy
- 1.Chinese Embassy attestation process starts from attestation of documents by the State Level authorities i.e.
Home Department/General Administration Department.
- 2. After the document attested from Home Department /General Administration Department it will be sent for attested by Ministry of External Affairs attestation at New Delhi, India.
- 3. In the Last already authenticated documents will be attested by the China Embassy/Consulate New Delhi India.
Attestation process of Educational documents from China Embassy
- Chinese Embassy attestation process starts from attestation of educational documents by the State Level authorities Known as HRD/GAD
- 2. After the document attested from HRD/GAD it will be attested by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, India.
- 3. Finally the documents will be attested by the China Embassy/Consulate at New Delhi India.
China Embassy Attestation at Delhi
Many Countries which are not the member of the Hague Convention requires mandatorily Embassy attestation. In order to obtain of China Embassy Attestation at New Delhi, the document has to be legalized and attested from an HRD, Home Department of respective states and MEA in India. It depends on the type of documents or papers to be attested first from which govt department. Chima Embassy have different rules regulations and procedures along with the time and fee configurations. The China Embassy Attestation is the final and last in procedure of attestation needed for a document Apostille. The document which is required to be attested from the China Embassy, the document should be submitted in the original, the document must be pre legalized and attested duly by the authorized signatory of respective states, along with all the supporting documents. The supporting documents are authority letter, photocopy of passport, job offer letter, etc. Our affirmative and extended strategic association with China Embassy in India has enabled us to become the leader in the China Embassy Attestation for all kinds of documents.