School Transfer Certificate Attestation UAE
Transfer certificate attestation in UAE will vary from school to school. Some schools require a District Education Officer stamp from their respective state and then a certificate from the United Arab Emirates State Department
According to the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education, a transfer certificate is required to admit a student to any school or college in the UAE. Therefore, you must prepare it before submitting the application. The transfer certificate is considered proof of the student's previous education. Failure to submit a certified transfer certificate will result in loss of student access.
Transfer certificate in the United Arab Emirates is required to gain access to another state college. If the university is in the same condition, no transfer certificate is required. It is usually most necessary to change the transfer certificate.
The certification of an Indian transfer certificate can be done from the country of issue of the certificate. To apply for a certificate of education in the United Arab Emirates, the certificate must be validated by the relevant HRD / MEA and the appropriate embassy in the country where the certificate holder intends to reside.
Documents Needed For Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Original Certificate
- Passport copy
- Visa Copy
- 2 Photographs
- Original mark sheet
- Degree Copy
Purposes of Transfer Certificate Attestation in UAE
1) Move Certificate Attestation is one of the most widely recognized administrations the Embassy offers. It is expected for the records gave in one country to be acknowledged for use in another country.
2) We get the documents sanctioned by all the authentication specialists of the responsible Country and the UAE. We get the documents gotten from your office/personal residence and after verification we will convey the bore witness to documents.
3) Transfer Certificate Attestation is needed to original certificate and all documents to verify by the authorities.
4) Transfer Certificate Attestation to be completed first from the Home Country from where certificates issued by government.
5) Transfer Certificate Attestation should be attached legal documents.
6) You can contact the embassy for the more information.
7) Transfer Certificate Attestation works immediately.
8) If you want to job in UAE so you should have higher qualification which is attested by the embassy minister of foreign affairs.
9) Transfer Certificate will be transfer to the University of the HRD department.
How to Contact For Transfer Certificate Attestation in UAE
Our expert team will ensure that. You have to contact us or Mail us for more enquiries. We are available 24*7.
Contact and Email :
Mobile: 011-47054338, +91 9818919521, 7838542133
Office No.-219, 2nd Floor Living Style Mall
Pocket-6,Jasola, Near Metro Station: Jasola
Apollo Metro Station New Delhi- 110025, India
Flat No.-14/b, First Floor, Sky View Apartments,
Ganapati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune